Monday, March 9, 2009

flithy yoga

Breath in, breath out, contract the muscles of the stomach, foot up, foot down, leg up, toes down. Breath in, breath out.
I turned into one of those unbelievable knots that the body does when nobody is looking, My face was staring into parts of my body I hadn't thought of in years, my arms were stretching in ways I thought would make them break, I was trying to breath, but it was almost impossible. Then I saw it, there it was, staring in my face, in a way, protruding would be more accurate.
We were all in impossible positions, and there it was. Shit. How was I supposed to concentrate when the teachers package was right in my face?
There it was, almost in my mouth and so far away.
It was another reason to become more flexible.
Maybe next time I will reach, and then we will see how his breathing is controlled.

No comments:

Post a Comment