Friday, March 13, 2009

Dreaming dreams

Dreaming dreams of him, dreaming his skin in my dream, dreaming his skin...
It happened a couple of days ago, in yoga class I was in one of those gravitational impossible positions, and he was next to me, showing us how to do it better. His shirt went up, and I saw a bit of his back, it looked so soft, so touchable, so lickeable, I almost fell.
The next day I dram about that back, the skin, his skin on mine... I told him I dram of him, he asked what, and I said that it was one of those dreams that only with many shots of some sort of heavy liquor one could confess. He didn't say a thing.
Since then my yoga classes have been a sort of nightmare, or a dream come true. The object of my desire, his skin, is right there, at the front of the class, sometimes closer to me, but so unreachable.
I wonder if my dreams will turn into my yoga class or if my yoga class will turn into my dreams... I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment