Monday, March 16, 2009

dancing queen

There is a possibility, its slight, it might not even happen in real life, but the possibility exists. I might become a vedette. Just the thought of me dancing on a stage, all eyes, all male eyes on me.. it makes me quiver.
I see myself outside myself, a spotlight on me, I sit on a chair, I look at them without seeing them, seducing with the anonymity of my make up name. I dance.
The clothes fall off, one by one, I undo buttons, zippers, unhook things.
I dance, I'm almost naked and I dance for me, in front of men. They don't realize that I'm seducing myself, not them. I dance.
I'm wearing a pink thong, I spread my legs, and believe that I am not fully exposed because although they see my body they don't know my name.
I dance within the possibility of becoming a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment