Thursday, February 26, 2009

XXL

I had stopped at the pharmacy on my way home, buying some stomach stuff, antacids, floss, and as I turned to the lady on the other side of the counter I asked for a specification I had never had asked for before "Do you have extra large condoms?" The woman was over 50, with a very bad hair dye, and a facial expression that clearly depicted that not only had she never used extra large condoms, but that she hadn't even had the necessity of thinking of condoms in years. "And lubricant too?"
She walked away, into the abyss of medicine boxes and pharmaceutical smells.
I stretched myself over the counter, trying to look at the condom boxes on the other side.
The middle aged acid lady returned with boxes of flu and stomach and all sorts of boring things to put into the body.
"So, do you have extra large condoms?" I was ignored, once more, she gave me the meds, and then with a toss of her head, she pointed to a younger girl, the assistant, who would, from this point onwards, help me out in my condomnastic endeavors.
"Yes, so, I'm looking for extra large condoms." I had to repeat once more, the girl, with really highlighted highlights smiled, and said she didn't know. So there we were, looking at the durex and the trojan, the ultra-thin and the ribbed, the extra pleasure and the extra-protection, and all the candy-like-condom boxes looking for those specific ones. "The black ones, magnum, I think those are the ones" I told her. She smiled and gave them to me. "Yes, I think these are it." Great, I responded, and we exchanged smiles, again, "What about lubricant?"
"Oh, this one works wonders, its really fun." And she gave me a box with the corniest of the corny sunsets painted on it, the outline of a couple and the extra-pleasure legend tried to convince whomever had picked it up that that was it, the ultimate lubricant pleasure, what we had all been waiting for, but hadnt found as of yet.
Mmmmh, I thought and pondered. "And does it work with condoms?" I asked; such a responsible adult I'd become, not only was I looking for health and pleasure, but I wanted to combine them and be a real postmodernist kind of girl. We turned the box over and over, looking at the happily pleasured couple, and at the instructions, "Well, I don't know if they work for those condoms, but with others it does, and very well." and she winked. "Ha, well, I haven't tried these condoms either but the ones I have don't fit him..." and the complicity of the size of a penis was exchanged.
I took a box of extra large condoms and of a variety of lubricants home, you never know what kind of lubricant you might be in the mood for. Especially when you are using extra large sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment