Friday, February 13, 2009

the stare

I'm wondering if the encounter of the third type that happened a couple of days ago changed me completely...
I walk in the street, and they stare at me, men smile, smirk, do the elevator look, and continue walking.
Is it me? was it him?
I'm wondering what happened to me, was I this attractive before he seduced me and I just didn't notice, or do men smell the post-sex aroma on me? Do they want to fuck me? Do I want to fuck them?
I see them coming towards me, smirking, smiling, and I picture them kissing me, all of them at the same time, three, four, seven random men in the street, just hoggling over me in the middle of the sidewalk, caressing my post-orgasm aromatic skin, licking me... and I let them. I'm in a kind of euphoric trance, and everybody I see in the street, (almost everybody, at least), seems attractive, and I wonder if I would let them fuck me.
I'm wondering, and while I figure out what's happening around me, I enjoy the attention. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment