Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the scarf in silence

What was he going to touch? My knees, my clit, my nipples or my navel?
I couldn’t see.
He had taken my scarf and while he melted his tongue into my mouth, tied it around my eyes.
The moment I couldn’t see it seemed like I couldn’t move either. My hands, which had been untying and undoing everything they could a moment earlier, suddenly became useless, laying at my side, all that was alive in me was my breathing and sudden gasps.
Suddenly I was alone, I couldn’t hear him and I felt powerless. I knew I could untie what was covering my sight, but the expectation was wetting me, and I knew that as helpless as I seemed, I looked completely enticing.
I felt something cold to my lips, I opened them, and felt drips of vodka going inside my throat, sliding down my cheeks, and wetting the little hole that my neck makes as it merges into the rest of my body. The cold suddenly became warm as I felt his tongue tracing the vodka where it had slipped. That’s all I could feel, his tongue licking me, exhilarated by the taste it had on my body.
He poured something cold on my navel, I guess it was the same vodka, and then he lapped it up. I couldn’t move.
My hands wanted to touch him, to sense that he was still there, that it was not just a tongue caressing me, but they refused to break the spell of uselessness.
While I was trying to figure out where exactly he was at, I realized that my sense of smell and ear had become acute. I could hear him, half dressed, drinking vodka, breathing from a corner, staring at me, naked, useless, wet and wanting him more than ever.
I smelled his excitement, and stuck my hips out, telling him without words how much I needed him to touch me, to feel me up, to know that his body was there, for me, for my complete use, although I had become the object of his desire.
With an agressivenes and force I had never even sensed in him, he turned me around, I was lying on my stomach and breasts, and sensing some contact from the carpet, I began to move my body, to excite myself as well as him with the only thing I could.
My hands, useless up to that moment went down and between my thighs. And I began to caress my clit. I was wet but I needed more, so I stuck the index finger of my left hand into my mouth and salivated it profously. Then I moved it down to my clit once more.
I couldn’t see, but I knew he was watching, with that questioning look which was the first thing that had attracted me to him.
I masturbated in a completely different manner than I always do because I knew he was watching. I wanted him to see how I touched myself, to make him feel as though I felt alone, as though I really didn’t need him.
As my groans became louder and came in shorter intervals, I felt his body above mine. He took my hands and moved them away from my pleasure center. He licked my back and spread my ass cheeks apart. He breath into them, and licked me all the way down to my clit, which at that time was vibrating with such intensity that I felt as if I was about to explode. I didn’t tell him that, but I guess he sensed it. And he spanked me. The surprise of that action made me unable to react. I didn’t move, I didn’t scream. I was awed that he would do a thing like that. Then he did it again, and the pain of his hand against my ass made me scream. “Shhhhh, be quiet” he said “or you will make me too excited and I will have to spank you harder.
He turned me around once more, and kissed me on the lips, caressing my teeth with his mouth.
Once more I was alone, I couldn’t feel him above me, his body had moved away from me, I moved again, my hips trying to make some sense of love to the carpet. My groans echoed into the silence. I couldn’t sense him around anymore, I tugged the scarf away from my eyes. He was gone, and there I was, naked on the floor and wet between my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment