Monday, January 12, 2009

Gol... he moaned

So, as it usually happens, when I thought I would enjoy a nice quiet evening with me, myself and I, a man appeared in my life.
The circumstances of how we met are not of interest at this moment, but they were quite unusual, and, I must say, completely unexpected. From the moment I saw him I said, wow, this guy is cute... Maybe it was that the last few months I have only encountered ugly men, or maybe he was really hot... the fact is that his green eyes, tanned and ageless face made me wonder what could happen that night.

At the second bar we had gone to he bent over me and his lips encountered my own. Delicious. I hadn't tasted Brazilian in a while, and I must say, his blood was really warm.
So, a couple of beers later we were at my place, which, really, is not the kind of thing I do, but there was a thing about him that made me trust him, so there we were.
At my place I set the mood with a bit of Simone White... and a beer later we were kissing once more...
He started to go down my neck, and began to moan...
I had never seen something like that, a guy moaning when he's kissing your neck, or touching some parts of your body... and it was cute. He had a kind of 'ay, ay' high-pitched moan which went great with the music that we had completely ignored...
One-hand-Bra-undoing is usually a first test (obviously if a guy has passed the kissing exam), to see how experienced he is, and how nervous he denies being... and he failed... but what the heck, the kisses were good, his skin was soft, and I helped him out.

I did take him to my bed, and we did do things that I had craved and fantasized about for a while (celibacy is not my thing...), and although the first time is alway a bit off, when the other body is strange terrain you must discover and explore, we had a lot of fun and probably woke up some of my neighbors.
a couple of orgasms later, I was absolutely exhausted...

(At this point I have to add that two things really baffled me, the first was that he was a grower... He had a very small dick, and I was quite disappointed when I touched him, but when he stood up to salute me and my body, the size was nice... I hadn't seen that before.
The second thing was that he was uncircumcised... and I had never been with a guy with so much skin down there... I am still uncertain if it was good or bad... it certainly was interesting).

I was exhausted, and he kept going on and on about his trip, and his life, his issues with his father, and his relationship with his sisters. His job, what he thought and felt... and I, well, I wanted to go to sleep, it was 4 in the morning and I was very tired after such an extensive orgasmic workout...
He kept on talking and I kept on nodding and saying uhu to the things he said.
At one point, he started talking about soccer. Talk about a turnoff. I'm not sure if it was because he was Brazilian, or because he was chatting away about all the things he is intense and passionate about, but soccer did enter the field, our field.
As I was trying with all my might to not fall into the post-orgasmic slumber, I did learn that Brazil won its first world cup in 1962, that before that they had good players but their strategy wasnt as great. In 1986 Argentina won the cup because of Maradona, who is amazing, but nothing compared to Pelé...

When he went for water I did fall asleep... half an hour later I called him a cab and he was gone with the words "Eu gosto que voçe seja tao fogosa"...
The next morning I looked for the condoms everywhere to dispose of them, and they were nowhere to be found. I wonder if somewhere in the world a soccer ball exists that is filled up with used condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment