Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the noodles

So, I seem to be a bit drunk. Smoking a cigarette and with half a bottle of pinot noir in my system... including about a pound of noodles.
I just got back from a date, at least I think it was a date, because he picked me up, took me to the restaurant, picked up the check and all... but seriously, was it a date?
He is a 39 year old guy who I would have never had flirted with if it hadn't been for the fact that a month and a bit ago, when I thought I had no Mojo left, I kind of flirted with him.
He owns the store where I buy my glasses, and now I am starting to wonder if I will ever be able to buy glasses again. Shit. That happens when you mix glasses and wine, needs and fun.
So we had a rather nice dinner, talked about his recent divorce and how he wouldn't be able to stand his ex-wife living with another guy and his absolute belief that that will never happen. Yeah, right.
I talked about my economic issues, the crisis sucks, life, family, noodles, oh, those noodles with wine, absolutely delightful.
Now I thank god to alka-seltzer and to the fact that he thinks he is a gentleman and dropped me off at my place without any clear intentions. Or maybe its was his cornyness which didn't allow him to try to do anthing else. Of course, if he wasnt as corny and as nerdy as he is I wouldnt have been wondering about what would have happened if he had tried to make more contact with my body.
Anyhow, although I knew nothing would have happened, I did put on nice lingerie, probably for my own delight, and for the fact of slurping noodles knowing what I had under my clothing.
Of course the fact of going out with a geek after seeing the gorgoeus guys at my yoga class didn't help. They take their shirts off, and so do I (I wear a sexy sports bra)... and they are gorgeous. It doesn't matter if I haven't had an interesting inteligent conversation with them, they are beautiful and I can imagine my tongue caressing each musle of their backs...
And yes, I am a bit drunk, and I am thinking of my yoga class mates and of the poor guy who bought me a real expensive dinner and has no hope of getting any, but such is life.
I mean, he doesnt believe in god, and he told me so, and we had this deep theological conversations... (and seriously, whoever has had multiple orgasms cannot be an atheist), so if he doenst get any after such a dinner, well, its not god's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment