Monday, April 13, 2009

resonance

I lay naked on a piano, almost. no one was around to tell us that laying, wearing an impossible little undergarment on top of a piano was not allowed.
I lay almost naked on a piano and my gaze told him to play. to play the piano, and to play me.
I felt his fingertips on my body thru the notes, the vibration.
I felt him feeling me. 
I wanted him to make me moan, I knew he would know how. Or at least he would try.
I lay naked on a piano and he played. Classical? Bossa Nova? and suddenly he turned the piano into an organ, I gasped, my thighs wanted to explode, to open up wider on top of the piano, to feel him feeling the notes feeling me.
He played the piano while I struggled to keep my balance, while I watched a bulge under the notes, on top of the pedals, and I oh, so wanted to touch it, to touch him.
and he played harder, and he played me harder, and I groaned. and I screamed, and I wanted him, but I knew that if I had his music, I had him.
and he knew that if he managed to touch my core with his notes, he would have me.
And he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment